Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My hometown

Almost every description of every town in Estonia is somewhat similar and includes the words "parks, green, woodlands". Although most of the times these often overly positive overviews are at least somewhat false, if the talk about Pärnu, my hometown, we have hit the jackpot. In my eyes, Pärnu is a prime example of a beautiful city, which offers numerous recreational areas. During this time of the year I personally  find them exceptionally beautiful. Having lived in a town for my whole life, it never ceases to surprise me how keeping an open mind and just having a look around yourself can change the perspective of things. 

Here are some shots from today of Pärnu. Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. I honestly know nothing about photography, but I find your photos exceptionally beautiful! Also, your hometown seems to be incredibly picturesque and generally lovely, I think I've just got envious cc:

    ReplyDelete