Saturday, April 26, 2014

About me

Hello!

My name is Helo and I am a 16 year old girl from Estonia. In this blog I will write about everything I love - which is art in its many forms and travelling.

The story behind this blog... Obviously this is not my first attempt at blogging. I believe most of us, the teenagers of the 21st century, have given it a shot - why not, it is entertaining and you are not bored. The reason why I didn´t pursue this hobby of writing blog posts was because I had no audience.

I have reached the point where I don´t care whether or not people are reading this blog. For one, I created it to have my memories tucked away in a safe place and secondly it helps me broaden my horizon and learn more.

I am a total newbie at web design. So sorry for any mishaps. All of the photos on my home page are taken by me. If you have any requests, ideas, complaints, feel free to express your opinion by posting a comment or contacting me on my email heloliissoodla@gmail.com

I hope you stay on my page for a little more than 2 seconds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment